Sunday, June 21, 2009

11-7-2-14

Wow… what a ride!

The past 14 days have been incredible. I get to preach for 11 times, 7 different sermons and teachings, in 2 languages, all in the span of 14 days.

To be honest, I am completed totally spent. If not for God, there is just no way for me to last the whole distance. Only God!

I am also very thankful for Hong Teck for co-preaching with for the last 5 sessions over this 14 days period. It was great help for me. He did so very well in all his sessions. Thank God for co-workers like him.

Most of all, thank God for pulling me through. It baffles me how I was able to last the distance. Indeed, only God!

6 Comments:

Anonymous rags said...

Hey bro, don't know how you do these type of marathon sessions but 5 for me is a real experience. The last one was toughest i think. I learned a lot from the Lord doing this with ya.

June 22, 2009 11:01 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

thank God man. You did real good. Only God can sustain us through ;)

June 22, 2009 3:29 pm  
Anonymous deb said...

"With great power comes great responsibility". Ps Jeff, you're in our prayers. I thought this quote is very apt - "The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us." No one can do what you're doing, if not for the POWER behind you. May His Power be with your strength always. =)

June 23, 2009 4:01 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

thanks deb! appreciate it :)

June 24, 2009 12:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey PJ!

Thanks you for devoting yourself, to do God's work and doing it so well(:
You are really an exemplary leader!
God's word is able to impact so much more through your life because your life shouts 'Jesus'.

I pray that God will continue to empower and anoint you with more, to do outreach and discipleship with courage and wisdom.

Rock on PJ! (:

June 28, 2009 11:46 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks for your extremely kind words... i'm encouraged :)

June 29, 2009 9:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home