Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ - King Of Pop

I had to get this on blog to capture a piece of growing up years. While I certainly do not agree with MJ's many values in life, his entertainment value was high!

If my memory serves me right, I was still in Secondary School when this monster hit was produced. The whole album was great and this was my (and many of my friends) top hit.

The MTV was unbelievable by the standards of yesterdays. To be honest, it is still rather cool even as I watched it now (by my standards :) )

Gang fight cannot get any cooler than this. Believe me, my friends and I have tried some of the moves... and the response from those who saw it? BEAT IT!

One of my friends even tried to buy a replica of the famous red jacket in the MTV.

Anyway, here's the best version that I can find off yotube. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger yeu@nn said...

haha... thanks for posting this Ps Jeff! :) the dance scene feels very Bollywood leh... just wondering if MJ got his inspiration from watching Bollywood movies?

June 27, 2009 12:06 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

hey YA, more like Bollywood learn from him la :)

June 27, 2009 9:34 am  
Blogger yeu@nn said...

oh, here's a hilarious parody of MJ's "Beat It" by "Weird Al"... it's called "Eat It"! Apparently MJ also liked this parody...

June 28, 2009 10:33 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

thanks YA... this song was hot too (for a good laugh) during my growing up years :)

June 29, 2009 9:37 am  
Anonymous JL said...

Pastor,its not just cool and entertaining for your standards or age haha. Even pple who are 20 plus like me also misses his entertainment worth.

July 01, 2009 1:20 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

haha JL.. glad you enjoy MJ too

July 01, 2009 9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home