Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teochew Muay

Joshua intro me to this makan place some weeks ago. We had a great time with his leaders over many wonderful dishes.

Then last weekend, after water baptism, I decided to bring Claudia there as well. It is quite near to Nexus Auditorium. I must say that we both enjoyed the food very much and the pricing is also very reasonable. For those of us who have enjoyed local fare, you would certainly not be disappointed.

Besides the food, Claudia and I also got to chat with Joe (aka SCS Butter) & Tracy. They are extremely friendly and nice to chat with…

Check it out people

And thanks Joshua…

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2010/05/teochew-muay-air-con-teochew-porridge.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pastor Jeff! You rock! :)

September 07, 2010 9:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ps Jeff,
I am Phyllis from Hope Miri. I listen to your online sermon recently and was blessed tremendously. I had downloaded all your teaching into my iphone and listen to it while i was driving to and back from my working place. I listen to it whenever i had free time. I thank God for such a great Ps. I wish one day i could preach like you. I am a primary school teacher.

May God's blessing and glory shine through you.

September 29, 2010 3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home