Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Haato… follow your heart

It’s been a while since I introduce any new eating place.

There are a few branches of Haato in Singapore. It serves good gelato and reasonably priced Japanese food. I had visited the branch at Liang Court before.

However this time, I went to this very nice branch tucked away in some secluded and quiet corner in Singapore. It is near Mount Sinai (off Holland Road). The place is very relaxing and I like it very much.

I believe the branch was set up to lure the Japanese community who lived in that area. There is a condo beside the eating place and it is names Himiko Court. You cannot get more Japanese in your targeting and marketing than that!

I tried the Green Tea with Red Bean Flavor and Durian Gelato on Waffle and it was good. Claudia ordered the Unagi Pasta while I preferred the Japanese Chicken Curry.

I was supposed to take the photo of my dish before eating but I was too hungry. It was only half way through that I remembered to snap the photo. We did not manage to take any photo of the gelato and waffle because...

Below is the ad for Haato and the map. Try it out and let us know your experience.

For the hungry pack, Haato @ Ridgewood serves food ranging from Japanese pasta and Japanese don.

For sweet delights, enjoy an affogato or waffles with gelato. So drop by this quaint cafe at Ridgewood Close (off Pandan Valley Condominium and Ridgewood Condominium) for a quiet afternoon and some savoury food.

(And not to forget the gelato of course!)






5 Ridgewood Close








Unagi Pasta






Half-Eaten Jap Curry Chicken

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello pst.jeff! im yingying from centralF1 (: haha, anw, you visit haato too! (: have you tried their cookies and cream ice cream! its like a MUST TRY ice cream! (:

October 02, 2007 8:23 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hi ying ying, i will certainly try cookies and cream! Thanks for the recommendation.

October 02, 2007 10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW! More food to sample. Keep the recommendation coming. LCK

October 03, 2007 1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home