Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank You People!

Today during the services, I must have received close to 200 cards and letters for my belated birthday well-wishes! I took the time and read through them. I am really touched by your love and encouragement.

Through my blog is probably the only way where I get to thank as many of you as possible. I cherish every one of your well-wishes and very kind words.

There are also many of you from all over the church who sms-ed me while I was in Hong Kong. Thanks again!

I am very strengthened by your affirmation to serve with me in His purpose. I am also very strengthened when you mentioned specific encounters that we had when God left something in your hearts. That is really cool!

Let’s run this race together for Jesus. Let’s encourage and watch over one another as we seek to finish this race gloriously.

God and I are on your side!

8 Comments:

Blogger Joab said...

Thank you Pastor Jeff, your sermon spoke right into my heart today.

September 20, 2008 10:47 pm  
Blogger Joab said...

PS: Happy Belated Birthday!! (:

September 20, 2008 10:48 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thank you Joab! Glad that God spoke to you.

September 21, 2008 10:57 pm  
Blogger Tobey טוביה said...

Pastor Jeff (^_^ )/ Happy belated b'day to you too!!! Wishing you a blessed year ahead, and may u be always accompanied by 'Jesus under the coconut tree' 耶稣在椰树下 . Hehe

- Uncle Tobey -

September 22, 2008 4:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellos..sorry for e super late birthday wish=)may god bless you in your work and also as you preach he come and anoit you!god is a good god.
take care
kathleen

September 23, 2008 5:32 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks Tobey & kathleen! Appreciate your greetings.

September 23, 2008 7:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birthday greetings are never "belated". Such greetings are usually way too early for the following birthday.

September 23, 2008 10:05 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

hi annoy-nymous, that's a very fresh look at this whole belated birthday thing :)

September 24, 2008 10:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home