Monday, January 05, 2009

Under One Roof

Due to some events, I have to rent out my house. Because of that, I had to shift out in 1.5 days’ notice. That was hard work but we did it. Claudia, my parents and I managed to cleared all of stuff within a very short period of time. That is quite cool.

But the coolest thing is that my parents, Claudia and I will be moving in to my in-laws place! Can you imagine that? My parents, my parents-in-law and us all under one roof. And to get the facts straight, we all do get along really well : ) My parents and my in-laws are rather close. They would actually go out without us (even in the past and now should be even more)

In my wildest dream, I had never though of this being a possibility; definitely not in our modern days Singapore society.

It will only be for around 1.5 months and then we will move again. We have to move because the current house that we are living in is too small for the 4 of us and it is also not friendly for my ageing parents.

Moving is now my new found hobby!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should invite Moses Lim to stay together with all of you. You need an "out-law" like him to balance up your in-laws :)

January 05, 2009 10:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well,

treat it as a reservist training...

January 06, 2009 9:29 am  
Blogger Davina said...

wow, that was fast. Hope everything is fine. And you sure do hv little things to move to move in that pace.. TC.
Do make the most of it ~time with parents/in-laws!

January 06, 2009 12:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, do journal the changes in human behavior as time goes.. how long will this arrangement be?

January 06, 2009 10:05 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

haha... no out-law needed and certainly not like any reservist training. We get along really quite well.

My parents and parents-in-law have gone traveling together with us and they would even go out without us at times.

Thanks davina. Things are well. I will make full use of this very interesting time.

Hey rags... 6-7 weeks is the timeframe we are loooking at.

January 06, 2009 10:15 pm  
Blogger Boon Yeong said...

Never know moving is your hobby. Definitely not my hobby.I hate moving. If you need manpower,maybe can lemme know.One ice kacang will do :p

January 08, 2009 12:02 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks for the offer Boon Yeong!

Moving is not really my preferred choice of hobby... just trying to make the best out of a no choice situation :)

January 08, 2009 9:27 am  
Blogger :: TheRealEricE :: said...

Hmmmm.... sounds like a nice hobby! God bless Pstr. Jeff!

- Eric E., Youth Hope BKK IF

P.S Was very blessed by you preaching "How Well Did I Do". I shared it with the youth over here in BKK!

January 08, 2009 4:08 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hey Eric E... great to hear from you! Stay connected :)

January 08, 2009 5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home