Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stories

Last weekend, the leaders spent quite a fair bit of time praying for different needs as well as for the sick (those that are not well and people in their lives that needed healing). As we prayed, we are trusting God for healing and miracles. Nothing is too hard for our Lord!

I took the time to pray for a few among us. I can still remember clearly their request and I had been praying for them in my hearts throughout the past few days. Their faces, the intensity of their needs and the desperation for God’s deliverance have been forever etched into my mind and heart.

I want to trust God with all of you. Let’s believe God for some miracles in our lives and the lives of the people around us. And do keep your stories coming… I want to be encouraged as well as encourage others with your stories (where appropriate and with your permission).

You can post your stories on this entry or email me your stories at church@hopesingapore.org.sg.... simply attention it to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home