Monday, November 10, 2008

Master Crab

I must confess that I am not exactly big on crabs. I find that it takes too much work to get to the little reward. However, I know of many people around me who are big on crabs and if I may add, rather crappy at times as well!

It was after a meeting that ended at around 11pm. While James, Claudia and I were about to set our way home, we decided to go to this rather famous store to check out some tasty crabs.

James, the crab expert ordered two rather big crabs prepared in salted egg sauce. I have tried this sauce before but it did not leave a big impression on me. Anyhow, I submitted to the expert’s recommendation.

When the dish came and when I had a first taste of it, it was hard to stop. My strategy was to ask some searching ministry questions that would get both Claudia and James engaged so that I could eat more. And it worked!

This is the first time I see myself wolfing down crabs. It was really nice. This store is in Block 19 Ghim Moh Road and you really have to try it to believe it.

As I have been told, there is a few other famous crabs stores in Singapore located in Still Road and AMK…



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor... important thing is... how much they cost? Seafood in Asia rocks!

November 10, 2008 1:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloss=) wad kind of crab nice ah?i mean like chilli or black pepper..i like to bring my parents there to eat cos they like to eat crab.=)thnks ahh haha.take care

November 10, 2008 1:57 pm  
Blogger Huanyan said...

I actually went down to the AMK one twice. Both time people treated me. I must say that the crabs there are superb. Can't really remember the address, but think it's AMK Ave 5

November 11, 2008 1:16 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

hi eve.. its around $50 for 2 crabs.

Black pepper is nice kathleen... huanyan, next time you treat me!

November 11, 2008 5:17 pm  
Blogger Boon Yeong said...

Block 19, Ghim Moh Road just opposite my house. Hehehe.... Pastor, why no call me ar? I can come down and eat together with u mah :p

November 12, 2008 7:54 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

haha boon yeong. let's do it the enxt time round man! Your treat!

November 13, 2008 11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home