Wednesday, December 20, 2006

3 More Days To The Christmas Weekend

It had been raining cats and dogs for the past 2 days. I had planned to exercise yesterday but it was totally rained off. Instead, I took to the stairs and climb around 42 stories in all. It was not fun but I did it in order to prepare myself physically for the coming weekend.

Then I went for the Christmas rehearsal last night and it was great. I am really thankful for the tremendous effort put it by all the different teams.

This morning, I woke up and felt a pain in my throat. I do not recall eating lots of heaty food or chocolate. I had a strange suspicion that something may be amiss with my health. I had not been physically unwell for more than 3 years already and I was not about to let it happened; not especially during this very important seasons of our ministry year.

Anyhow, I had to leave the office earlier today as I could clearly feel the flu bug coming my way. Since prevention is better than cure; I left the office earlier in hope to sleep off my discomfort.

After catching some rest, I am feeling better already. Call it a spiritual battle or whatever you want to; something tells me that this Christmas is going to be a fantastic one!

I am excited over the fact that many destinies would be changed for all eternity during the whole week. I am excited that many families are going to rejoice for all eternity because of what God will be doing in many hearts. I am excited that our church will once again live out her redemptive potential to a much greater degree.

“Father I pray for the many lives that will be touched throughout this entire week. People matter to you and they must matter to us as well. May you take whatever limited abilities and talents that we have to touch the deepest recesses of the pre-believers’ hearts. Speak straight into their hearts in such a way that they would know that it is you calling them back to yourself.

Lord, there is absolutely no fear in love. Help us to be fearless in spreading your grace to as many people as we can. Let your power move through our acts of love and words of love. Please do your works in the lives of many people through us. Amen.”

Please pray along with many of us…

2 Comments:

Blogger Huanyan said...

Amen

Amen

I also wanna pray for the friends to be able to see God face to face, and pray that God will speak right into their hearts and minds, and that they will receive Him into their lives.

Amen

December 22, 2006 4:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! Glad that many came to know Jesus during the services. Praise God.

December 24, 2006 5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home