Sunday, February 18, 2007

Our Reunion Dinner

For this year, we decided to eat out for my side of the family reunion dinner.

We went to this very nice Chinese restaurant at Mosque Street. It really does serve fine Chinese cuisine with a difference. Its a little bit like fusion meal for some dishes. My sister, Patrina, was the one who discovered this place.







Taste Paradise (name of restaurant)





I enjoyed the dinner very much. The time together with my family was wonderful as well.

Allow me to introduce my family…






My dad...







Dad's wife







My sis & bro-in-law (Patrina & Frankie)








Wife and me....







Frankie and me







All in the fam...







Allow me to introduce the dinner…





The appetizer








Working on the Yu Sheng







The Main Event (all the good ingredients into one!)









Scallops & Asparagus







Mango, some fruits and Vanilla ice-cream





We missed out on snapping on a few other dishes as we were too exicted to eat them up! As I can recall, there were at least a fish, shark fin soup, a staple dish and one another dessert.






Typical...guys waiting for the gals!

I love my family and I enjoy spending time together with them. I also did my little part to move my whole family up the spiritual scale.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food looks really yummy! Your family seems close too.

February 20, 2007 12:36 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Yes... it is indeed one of the best Chinese food that I had tried.

February 21, 2007 3:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a growing church after Lunar New Year!

February 21, 2007 5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home