Sunday, February 15, 2009

WAG

I am now writing this entry from Brisbane. I am here spending time with the working adults getaway (WAG).

I had a really great time with the people. We went through some major focuses for the working adults life station. We had great time of fellowship and talking. Hope to show some photos really soon...

Now, I am just tired and I look forward to flying back to Singapore soon.

Thank God that many people around the world are serving our God and doing our very very best to advance the Kingdom!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Jeff,

How have you been? Hope you are doing fine.

Regards,
Guo Xiong.

February 16, 2009 6:23 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hey Guo Xiong, great to hear from you. I am tired from the traveling but I am well ;)

Thanks for asking.

February 17, 2009 8:27 am  
Blogger Davina said...

Looking forward to the photos! :)

February 18, 2009 12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home