Saturday, October 31, 2009

God Washed My Car For Me!

Among some of the things that are extremely low on my priority list would be the washing of my car.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I like the interior to be generally clean. But when it comes to the exterior of the car, I don’t really care. In fact, a dirty car could very well actually be a macho thing to some of guys!

As I had reluctantly agreed to finally go get a care wash after dinner, God sent a downpour so heavy that all the months of dirt got cleaned off in a jiffy. So while I was having dinner with my parents, God washed my car for me.

God loves me so much! God is a God that cares for all the little details in my life!

6 Comments:

Blogger yeu@nn said...

Amen! :D haha... thanks for sharing this sweet story, Ps Jeff!

November 01, 2009 1:44 am  
Anonymous annoy-nymous said...

How about hanging out your laundry so that God can wash them for you as well? :)

November 01, 2009 9:42 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

you are most welcome YA :)

haha... I did hang out my laundry for natural washing when I was in Uni...

November 01, 2009 10:13 pm  
Blogger Davina said...

This is so cool! :P haha. just heart warming to hear such sweet testimonies about an awesome God :)

November 02, 2009 12:56 am  
Anonymous annoy-nymous said...

If hanging out your laundry is for "natural" washing, then washing machine must be "unnatural" - right?

November 03, 2009 10:59 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks Davina... its been a while since i last got to talk to you ;)

haha annoy-nymous!

November 04, 2009 7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home