Monday, July 31, 2006

A Short Note From Prague

Arrived in Prague on Sunday morning. It was really warm here. Both Claudia and I are both so exhausted from the traveling.

We had a great time in the Sunday service. It was so different from how we had ours in Singapore. Again, God is a God of varieties. A week ago, it was so different in South Africa and then it was back to the ever so familiar one in Singapore. Then yesterday was yet another version of God's grace in a European form.

After the service, we all went for a walk in the woods. I heard that they walked a total of 7-9km last week. I was a bit apprehensive as I was really tired. Memory of the night march in army flashed back...

We walked around 3km in the woods. It was indeed tiring but it was enjoyable. I spoke to the people and learnt quite a bit of the Czech history and mindset. I was also very much encouraged by their love for God and their desire to build a big strong church.

Claudia and I are excited to learn more as we will be spending more time with other European Hope people and leaders from all over the world! Looking forward to sharing my learning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home