Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More Photos From South Africa...Soweto

I am posting this before knocking off for some rest. I need to prepare for tonight's Business Life Meeting. The last time I slept properly was last Friday... really tired now...


On the way to the famous Soweto


A Bird's Eye view of Soweto


The infamous Hector Petersen's photo that started it all. It grabbed the world's attention on the issue of Apartheid in South Africa. The guide told me that the photographer that took this shot was hunted down and he was very fortunate to get away with it. God's hand was obviously in this deal!


The history of the Hector Petersen's museum. Click on it for a better read... (it is a must read for all)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

August 09, 2006 1:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

August 10, 2006 3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home