Wednesday, April 11, 2007

An Even Bigger Regret?

Because of what happened last week (see 7 April entry), I decided to give this morning return leg between Man U and Roma a miss. Like I said, I wanted to be good stewards of my office hours.

So when I woke up at 6:08am this morning to turn on my mobile. 5 sms-es came through. 2 from Joshua, 2 from my sis and 1 from Alvin Poon. All 3 are die hard Man U fans! We thrashed Roma 7-1!

Now, regret of another kind is seeping in. Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson hailed on Tuesday night's 7-1 Champions League thrashing of Roma as the greatest European night of his 20-year reign and I slept it through.

Imagine people talking about this great event and then they ask me where I was when that happened.... I was sleeping in bed! Certainly not a good testimony.

So now at around 6:20am in the morning, I just have to express my joy and slight regret through this entry.

Now, the semis… should i watch?!?




check out the scoreboard at the top

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog and nice post


master-net-music2day.blogspot.com
http://graphictools.blogspot.com/
http://fixfixpc.blogspot.com/

April 11, 2007 6:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pastor... feel sorry for you. choose to watch got consequence, choose not to watch also got consequence. but thank God there're reruns and vcrs, although i know die-hard fans prefer to watch live. the question is what we choose to "die hard" for? thank God for you.

April 11, 2007 12:02 pm  
Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

No worries Pastor... Save the best for the Finals to witness Man U bring the European Cup to Old Trafford! =)))

To Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal fans... pardon our celebrative mood =p

April 12, 2007 9:23 am  
Blogger Tiger said...

I also didn't watch but I am so excited about the scoreline. Somemore a bro told me the night before Man U would lose. Wahahahaha.......

April 12, 2007 9:54 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

yes... it is awesome when I watch a re-run yesterday night. Roma did not play badly but Man U were fantastic! All the goals (except the last one) were of great quality!

April 12, 2007 2:14 pm  
Blogger Davina said...

hahhaha

April 12, 2007 6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home