Friday, September 07, 2007

Back With A Vengeance!

The worst thing about having this terrible gastric flu is not just the pain in the tummy. The worst thing is that I have not been able to eat the food that I enjoy greatly!

However, since last night, the coast seems to be clear. I think I have gotten better

So, for today’s lunch and dinner, it was all out no-holds barred vengeance!

After the staff prayer meeting, 16 of us went out and ate BIG TIME. We went to this very nice Cantonese place near the church office. The food was great and the company was even better. I ate fish and chilli & chilli and fish. I am really thankful to God for my friends in the office.

These are some photos of the lunch taken with my new Nokia phone. Claudia bought me a new phone. What lovely wife I have!

















Less than 5 hours later, I was back in the rumble. Angelina & CK (the Rome team) with Jasmine, Claudia and I went to this nice restaurant at Harbor Front. We spoke to them about life and ministry in Italy; their financial health and physical well being; their people back in Rome and many other stuff. We also discuss some possible church strategy together.

CK is really fun and he talks a lot! He made us laugh till we teared. We also prayed for them that God will bless and guide them as they go about planting His church.

Thank you Jesus for Angelina and CK. Their love and commitment towards you are so inspiring to me! Their apparent irrational decision to leave their comfort zone and go to a far away land to venture out for You only prove to me that You are indeed alive and kicking today.

Here’s more pics from my new phone…




5 Comments:

Blogger DannyWatt said...

you should restrain yourself.. because you've cut down on huge food intake, its not healthy to binge suddenly.

slowly increase your food instake, and of course food with too much sugar and salt. we don't want you to injure yourself

September 08, 2007 8:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do watch the food intake brother. jt

September 08, 2007 10:33 pm  
Blogger 刘汉友 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouVXHWA-t6k

Happy Birthday, PJ. =)

September 09, 2007 11:40 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks Han Yew. Have seen it already on Saturday night :)

It's good. Continue to write more for Jesus.

September 10, 2007 6:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Chee keong have his private e-mail address?

June 08, 2008 2:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home