Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yea God!

Jesus is indeed in the business of changing lives. He did, he does and he will continually to do so.

For the past 2 Christmas weekends, we had seen a total of 264 people crossing the line of faith. These are people who will be having a first-hand life transforming experience with Jesus. Yea God!

I am most proud of the Adults group as we see a total of 29 people making the decision for Jesus! Yea God and Yea Adults!

I want to take this opportunity to thank every one of you from all the different congregations for your hard work and commitment to Jesus.

Thanks for loving your friends, relatives and colleagues so much that you worked and prayed hard in sowing the great news of Jesus into their lives.

Thanks for laboring in preparing the services and care groups such that people can have a fresh and excellent encounter with Jesus.

Thanks for praying and interceding along for the Spirit of God to touch them in the deepest recesses of their hearts.

Thanks for loving God and loving people.

Most of all, I am just so thankful to God for ministering to the people in ways that only He could. Yea God!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea god indeed!!!

December 31, 2007 5:05 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

amen and amen!

January 01, 2008 10:55 pm  
Blogger Davina said...

Hi Ps Jeff. Your blog is really good with all the food and stuff. Just wanna share something exciting I encountered during the Sun Christmas service. I was sitting towards the centre back. and guess what, both people on my left (a Philipino girl who just came to SG for a month brought by her sister) and right (my colleague) says they want to know Jesus! The Philipino sister I only got to know when I found out she's new after the altar call, and says yes when I asked her. I told her to go and tell her sister.
Phew.
But what happens after, is another story. Pray that they will really grow in their understanding of God and in their faith!

Thanks for your article above too on Follow-upping.

January 08, 2008 8:04 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

PTL Davina. I am encouraged!

January 08, 2008 8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home