Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fancy Delight

I don’t know about you, but I usually like to have some sweet stuff after I finish my meal. It could be as simple as a small of after-dinner mint or as elaborate as high class un-pronounceable and un-spellable dessert.

Recently, I tried some tarts that I really enjoy. There are nice to see, better to feel and best eaten. The price is also very reasonable @ S$1.20 each.

Thus far, I have tried the traditional Taiwanese and Orange Chocolate flavors. They are quite out of this world for a sweet-tooth person like me! They really complete your meal.

Other flavors include Kaya, Chocolate, Blueberry, Curry Chicken, Corn, Strawberry (for girls and girly people) etc etc.

There are 3 outlets altogether. They are located at Tanjong Pagar Plaza, IMM & Suntec City Mall.

Do check the website below for more info. These are health food too (for your souls!)

http://www.fancydelight.com.sg/


2 Comments:

Blogger yeu@nn said...

Desserts! So sweet of you to tell us, Ps Jeff... XD haha... thanks for the sweet tips, i shall check them out soon... maybe over a sweet time of shepherding haha

March 21, 2008 1:09 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

yes... do check it out and share with us your verdict on this :)

But some for me too if you are seeing me after vsiting the stores!

March 21, 2008 4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home