Thursday, August 10, 2006

Celebrating National Day In Switzerland

Some of my friends and I had been travelling around Switzerland for the past 3 days. This is an awesome country. I had been to a quite a few countries before and I must say that this is the most beautiful country by far. The scenic beauty is incredible and at times, totally unreal.

I look forward to posting some photos to share with all of us. Its really breathtaking.

Claudia and I will be flying back to Singapore in around 8 hours time. My mind had already been adjusted back to work. I need to prepare my sermon for this coming Saturday while flying some 8000 km in the sky. Perhaps, being closer to God would help my sermon preparation much better...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

Happy National Day Pastor Jeff! And will keep you in prayers in your bold preaching of His word.

August 11, 2006 2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home