Thursday, April 19, 2007

His Banner Over Me Is Love

His Banner Over Me Is Love, His Love...

In recent weeks, there is this song from Hillsong's "God He Reigns" album entitled "His Love" that has ministered to me a great deal. It is my current fave running song. I just love it! Once, I hit the repeat button more than 4 times to listen it over and over again.

It has a wonderful beat and it really reminds me of how much my God loves me! Indeed, with His love, I can run both a thousands miles in my service for Him and probably a few miles (cannot even do 10 miles yet!) in physical running.

If you have the chance, do check this song out. It's a rather new song for me but I am not sure if the album is new or not. Anyhow, I hope this song will do you as much good as it has done for me.

Thanks for loving the often unlovely and unlovable me! Thank you Jesus!


















Here's the lyrics...

His Love: Raymond Badham

Verse:
Your light is over me
flooding over me
the night is lifted
Heaven over me
flooding over me
I can't contain it

PreChorus:
My cup overflows
My cup overflows

Chorus:
Praise the Lord with all my heart
Praise Him for He has done great things
His banner over me is love, His love
His banner over me is love, His love

Bridge:
You brought the sunshine in
and turned the dark to day
You made the shadows flee away
You opened my eyes
to a new and living way
the dawning of a brand new day

©2005 Hillsong Publishing (Admin. in U.S. & Canada by Integrity's Hosanna! Music)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home