Monday, November 05, 2007

La Pizzaiola

Alvin Poon introduced me to some very good pizzas on the weekend. He was telling Claudia that he would be bringing some thin crust pizza and I was looking forward to tasting them. Although I am not a huge pizza fans, Alvin Poon evangelised me into it!

I like pizza with think crust better. Those who very thick crust usually leaves you feeling bloated if you are foolish enough to stuff down all those dough.

For these ones from La Pizzaiola, the crust is very thin and the toppings are really yummy. For me, I love it with plenty of Tabasco sauce. It gives me lots of kick!

A normal 12” pizza costs around S$15 while a gourmet 12” one (with quality toppings) will set you back by around S$20. I am not sure if this is a reasonable price but it sure tastes good. We tried the mozzarella cheese, rocket salad and parma ham one. Do check it out.

As I was told, they will do delivery for an extra S$3.

The website is http://www.lapizzaiola.com.sg/aboutus2.html

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for recommending. Will try it soon. jt

November 05, 2007 9:24 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

You are most welcome JT. Do check it out and let us know your verdict :)

November 05, 2007 11:32 pm  
Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

Have tried it as recommended... JUst as good as you said!

Thanks! =)

November 15, 2007 2:28 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hey Andrew, glad you enjoyed it. They are really quite good!

November 15, 2007 9:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home