Monday, October 22, 2007

Munchy Donut

Some time ago, my sister told me about a certain donut shop in the City Hall area. She told me that people were queuing for up to 30 minutes in order to satisfy their cravings.

Although I am a sweet tooth person, I had never ventured much into donuts. Donuts, as the American movie had portrayed, are policeman food.

Since that fateful day, others have also told me about the donut shop near our office. The store is located along Tanjong Katong Road. It had been made known to me as the best donut shop in Singapore. The name of the shop is call Munchy Donut.












So during Monday's lunch, James and I decided to drive there to check it out. Wow! It is really good. It may not be the healthiest and it surely taste good!

I bought a box of 6 for $S6.50. I am not sure of the market rate but it seems rather reasonable to me. Check out the Choz O’ Cream and Oreo flavored one. They are really yummy.

There are some other stores around the island. For more information, check out their website at http://www.munchydonut.com/index.htm

Happy munching!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiks!! PJ, buay pai ar... even office hours also can blog ;p hehe~~

October 22, 2007 2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bro,

Your Evil twin & Ugly here.
Think it's time to update our food blog. Any new places to "try"?

October 22, 2007 3:07 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

hey anonymous, blog it while the taste of the donuts is still fresh in my mouth :)

hey jeff (the evil one!), you can intro me as well. On Sunday, i went to eat the curry noodles at marina square food court (hong lim curry chiceken noodles). I love it! you try before?

October 22, 2007 6:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

found a new outlet in Sembawang Way(opp Sun Plaza & Sembawang MRT, i think the bldg is HDB branch off.) Its a munchy donut cafe. Hv nice big comfy chairs. Donut just as yummy!

February 05, 2008 10:51 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks for the tip off!

February 06, 2008 8:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man just wanted to thank you for the doughnut comment and i'm going there tommorrow. but am very dissapointed with the man u. its a shame all u asians dont know a thing about english soccer and only support the best team. :P

August 05, 2009 1:47 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hi Nick, hope you enjoyed the doughnut :)

August 07, 2009 11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home