Thursday, January 03, 2008

Feed Me Chocolate No More!

For the sake of Kingdom, please do not feed me with any more chocolates. I need to appeal to your humanity to help me in this!

It is incredible if you know the amount of chocolate that I have received over this period of time.

When I was in the Filipino camp, just at the beginning, the camp team gave me a big box of chocolates plus 6 toblerone bars. I ate and ate until better senses prevailed as I brought the remainder to be shared with the rest of the crowd.

Then at the end of the camp, the camp team gave me an exquistie box of wonderful Godiva chocolates. It was hard to resist for this time round and thus, I did not resist but I succumb to it rather willingly.

Since then, I had received countless boxes of chocolates of all types and all sizes. Then while I was in Kuching, again the people fed me with plenty of chocolates and really sweet stuff.

Then on Sunday, I was given another box of Govida chocolates. On Monday, I received another dosage of very special chocolates gift from Brazil. Some staff also offered me chocolates at the office.

Then on Tuesday, I got even more chocolates (with alcohol type). Today, I was yet offered more white chocolate!

So please love me by not feeding me with any more chocolates. I can stomach it no more... in other words, I cannot afford to grow my stomach no more!

12 Comments:

Blogger jaspoon said...

this is a funny entry... I can sense that you are pretty desperate to make this message known. haha!

January 03, 2008 12:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yes! Ps is desperately needing our assistance in this. Ps, i think it's good to remind ppl not to give you any more chocolates whenever your bday & Christmas nears :) U can place just a 1-liner on ur blog or in ur emails ;o

January 03, 2008 1:08 am  
Blogger mikeraditya said...

Ps Jeff, I almost bought you some chocolates for your Christmas gift but God intervened. He loves you. :)

January 03, 2008 10:31 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Yes jas... people need to know or else it will show (my tummy!)

Christine, I am desperate because I cannot afford new pants. So please help to spread the word... I will seriously consider your idea :)

God does indeed love me Mike!

January 03, 2008 1:08 pm  
Blogger Roger Caleb said...

Bought some discount Chocolate from Giant at Parkway Parade after reading this posting.

January 03, 2008 6:17 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hey Roger, go on eating them man. You are slim!

January 03, 2008 10:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

just pass them over to me...i will sacrifice myself for my dear brother!

January 03, 2008 11:46 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks alvin for being so sacrificial! You are becoming more and more like Jesus :)

January 04, 2008 6:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roger, you sound like you bought them for ps jeff before you read? did you?

January 05, 2008 5:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, i did not buy Chocolate for anybody in my life.

January 06, 2008 8:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup eatning chocolate can makes one fat, if you eat enough of it. Chocolate, especially milk chocolate, is high in calories. In fact, it was once prescribed to help fatten up patients suffering from wasting diseases like tuberculosis. But there are advantages to eating chocolate.
Many people eat chocolate when they are sad or feeling down. Others crave the stuff, claiming they are addicted to chocolate’s unique taste and smell. Some even assert that chocolate can relax you, help you lose weigh?, and even prolong your life?

January 24, 2008 1:20 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thank you very much for the tip Dr. Anonymous :)

January 24, 2008 10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home