Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Thank God for the many highlights during the Easter weekend. I was personally involved in 7 services but I had heard many good reports from every services!

First, let me highlight the high points for me in the Youth Services on Saturday. The high point was the youth animation and song entitled “If Only…” The music, lyrics and animation were completely produced by our very own youth creative team. It was most relevant and touching to the many youths.

Next, the highlight in the Tertiary Service must surely be the drama. I must say that some of the actors were fantastic. They acted really well and it was a truly a class act for Jesus. It was captivating. I am envisioning a academy award cruising down this stream of our church!

For the Adults Services, I enjoyed the pantomime very much. I like the fact that it was taken straight off the pages of the bible. It was the whole Easter story seen through the eyes of Peter. In my opinion, the praise and testimony were really good too. It was great to see the fist service people so excited!

On Sunday evening, I was completely wow-ed by the testimonies and singing for the Filipino group. It was indeed singing at a high level with heart touching life transforming testimonies.

I was supposed to preach after the 4 testimonies and song presentation. But instead, I simply came up to just give the altar call. I do not think that I can say anymore that hasn’t already been said through all the life stories and songs.

Some of friends attended the Mandarin Service and told me that they were amazed at the warmth of our people. Our Mandarin people were really “hungry” and eager to meet pre-believers.

Claudia also told me about the wonderful drama in our Hope Kids Live Service. You know that it is good when kids continue to talk about them after the service!

Most of all, the highest high must be the fact that we had witnessed many people crossed the line of faith during the weekend. Easter has indeed arrived into many hearts and frankly, nothing beats that!

Let’s continue to pray and follow up on these new people that have just entered the Kingdom.

On the sideline, thanks to all those that sms-ed me beforehand; another wonderful thing that took place this weekend is…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home