Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shirt Hunting

Allow me to illustrate my shopping instinct through narrating to you how I bought a shirt recently.

I needed (not wanted) a new shirt as I will be preaching more often. What I did was to go for a place to eat where they have some shirt shops.

After eating, I set a goal to be in and out of a shirt shop (one that I frequent often) in under 10 minutes.

After 3 mins
I went to the first rack and asked for my shirt size for a certain pattern that I had picked. Sales girl said no more my size. I asked her what pattern has my size.

After 5 mins
I was told that there only one pattern left that had my size. What to do! That is the pattern then (in my opinion, the pattern is quite nice)

After 8 mins
Tried the size and pattern

After 10 mins
Paid for the shirt

After 14 mins
Got the sales girl to iron my shirt (so can wear ASAP)

After 15 mins
Mission Accomplished but missed my 10-minute goal!

This may be good teaching material on how to hunt for a shirt! I don’t shop. I hunt and buy and leave.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Buy shirt oso so technical (: ja

April 13, 2008 11:40 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

haha ja. One man's (or should I say woman's) meat is another man's poison...

April 14, 2008 9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home