Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It’s Hairy!

After keeping my hair for more than a month, D-day would finally be coming within the next few days. For me to not visit the hair salon for more than a month is like a minor miracle for me.

I hate the feeling for having my hair touching my ears and necks. It makes me feel itchy and hot and heavy! That is why I had been keeping my hair really short over the past years. In fact, if I had things my way, I would have kept no hair at all. However, Claudia said that it would make me look like an over-size monk or mafia and it would not help His cause too much.

Recently, I had seen some of the people around me having a new makeover in their hair style. And I must comment that some of them looked really good. I had also been “challenged” to go for a new hair style as well. It was really a challenge for me as I prefer my hair to be as non-existent as possible to keep my head light and cool and free of itch.

Convicted of a need to change, I had been keeping my hair longer over the past month. To be able to have a new hair style, I need to firstly have hair for them to style! Thus, I had been carrying my cross for the past month. And the day of glorification (prayerfully) is coming this week as I will be visiting a highly recommended hair stylist in Fast East Plaza. These is this hair stylist that is good at creating new look and his service does not come cheap.

Why am I doing this? Vanity has some but very little influence for me. Mainly, it is to look more contemporary and fashionable such that I could get the message out to more people.

Please be kind to me if you see me in my new hair-do and you do not like it very much! The truth is that I may not like yours very much either…

9 Comments:

Blogger JesuaFreak said...

haha.. pastor.. well i tink the essential thing would be to learn how to gel ur hair.. so that it would look liked u juz came outta the saloon

October 17, 2006 2:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited n it's not even me getting e makeover....looking forward 2c ur new style!! Dun worry...even if it's not nice....e haze will probably cover it....psi is currently 92 and rising.

October 17, 2006 2:51 pm  
Blogger LeAnne said...

Agree.. It's time for a change, Pastor. Looking forward to your new hairstyle! :)

October 17, 2006 5:26 pm  
Blogger Huanyan said...

it's cool to see you in a new hairstyle, pastor!!

October 17, 2006 8:34 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

ok ok...will do my best to look better... pray for me!

October 17, 2006 9:09 pm  
Blogger ellson said...

rem must get the lady to teach you how to style... if not... no matter how nice the haircut is... will be wasted!

cant wait to see your new hairdo!!!

October 18, 2006 1:44 am  
Blogger PSPT said...

i m having make over too! losing weight now.. muahaha! lokking forward to your new hairstyle. do something like Mike's.. ^_^ gonna be cool.

October 18, 2006 3:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sure u look nice, bro, no matter what your hairstyle is! :) Even if you shave botak, i think u'll look good. Well, here are some behind-the-scenes photos and videos of the Nite Before Anniversary preparations :) though we didn't manage to capture ur photo :( Go to http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=187432&cdate=20060915 and http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=187432&cdate=20060916.
The Dropshots account is temporary & may be deleted anytime, So download what you want quickly. mingju

October 19, 2006 12:47 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Noted with thanks MJ

October 19, 2006 1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home