Thursday, October 19, 2006

Life After Hair Cut

I spent $45 on my new hair do. It was quite an experience for me. I felt like an innocent lamb led to the slaughter. The hairstylist told me what he would be doing and I agreed without giving much thought at all. I just wanted a change and almost anything would do for me…

Here’s a picture before the visit














Here’s the slaughterhouse (It’s Hairy!)














If anyone of you were to visit this place after appreciating and admiring my new hairdo, please tell them you got to know about their salon off my blog. I may be able to get discount if I do visit there again.

If you saw my hairdo and decided to never visit this place ever, then there may not be a need to tell them where you get your information from…

Here’s the outcome!














Here’s the outcome and the instigator in getting a new hairdo














When I came to office on the next day, LO commented that it was "a just wake up kind of look" hairdo and a hairstyle that one gets after a long flight from the States.

Yin San told me twice on that day that my hair was long and that I needed to have my hair cut. I just had it cut the day before!!!

Many of the other people encouraged me to have my hair colored, dyed or highlighted. This time I am a bit more cautious about being so liberal in accepting hair challenges.

James said that he would help me style my hair.

Whatever the case, I am learning to be satisfied with my new hairdo. The more I look at it, the more it looks fine to me.

It may be crown of thorns to others but it’s crown of glory to me!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no pastor I think u look a bit more feminine with that hairstyle...no offence haha

October 19, 2006 11:29 pm  
Blogger Huanyan said...

hmm... I can't see any difference. Maybe the difference will be much more clearer if I see it 'real life'

October 20, 2006 12:41 am  
Blogger ellson said...

cant wait to see you on saturday... :)

October 20, 2006 11:07 am  
Blogger sandra lim said...

Haha!!! Humourous entry.. But a cool haircut and a fantastic instigator.. :) I've been to It's Hairy before. Perhaps, I SHOULD mention your blog so that I get the discount heh! hee.. :) Enjoy your weekend!

October 20, 2006 11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah... swee... time to get my hair cut too... just got reminded by my warrant officer :)

October 21, 2006 3:15 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Went to church with my new hair do and not much notice at all... good in the sense that no one commented that its ugly. Sad in the sense that it has no impact :(

October 22, 2006 11:19 pm  
Blogger pinky_gideon said...

woah. out of bed hairstyle huh ps Jeff. cool! =)

October 22, 2006 11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Previously I wrote: "Hi, I'm sure u look nice, bro, no matter what your hairstyle is! :)"

That was meant to be encouraging.

After looking at your new photo, I am not so sure.

Nevertheless, the Bible tells us to build up and not to tear down. Hence, I rephrase the encouragement: "Hi, I'm sure you are a nice bro! no matter what your hairstyle is!" :) I hope this sounds friendly.

October 23, 2006 3:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home