Saturday, November 10, 2007

Conference In Phuket

It’s been a most absorbing in Phuket. Met up with many people, had many conversations and exchange numerous spiritual technologies along the way as well.

We met in Phuket for 3 days as we learnt from the theme of “Building A Strategic Church”. Some of the key lessons from the sessions were putting strategy in the proper perspective in the overall scheme of building the church, balancing between formulating strategy and God’s guidance & Christ-followers have the potential to be great strategists.

It was a very good reminder for me on some of the truth that we had learnt before.

Another highlight in the conference was the chance to hear powerful testimonies or war stories from different people in different parts of the globe. They were most strengthening and refreshing.

For me, the greatest highlights were the opportunities to get up close and personal with different leaders, locally and globally. I love to hear about their success and struggles as they go about building God’s bride. I enjoy their kind words and camaraderie dearly.

This is the second time in my life that I am visiting Phuket. The first time was many years ago while I was still serving the army (if my memory serves me right!) I was not a Christ-follower then.

Same place, similar beaches, similar food but different purpose and company.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back bro! Jasper

November 11, 2007 9:10 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Thanks Jasper. I am glad to be back as well.

November 11, 2007 11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home