Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas Gifts Idea

After introducing the dramatized reading of the bible and making known that it is being sold at the Hope Store, I heard that quite a number of purchases and enquires were made.

I am so glad that many among us are so eager to learn. That’s the way to go!

As Christmas is coming, I know that many may be making plans and cracking our head on buying the right gift for others. After all, Christmas is really about giving.

Instead of only sharing food ideas, I want to get us onboard on the new sale that is taking place at the Hope Resource. There are many good books, sermon & music CDs and accessories that are available.

In my life, I do my best to be reading at least one book at any one time. This is on top of reading and learning from the bible. Reading a good book enlarges my perspectives and often challenges my worldview as well.

Make sure you tell them that you got to know of the Sale through me... I may get some free books from them...

Check it out!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

Gam Sia Pastor! =)

November 21, 2007 4:19 pm  
Blogger Davina said...

Cool!

;)

November 21, 2007 6:27 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Enjoy the shopping at Hope store!

November 21, 2007 8:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will check out the store on Sundae JT

November 23, 2007 12:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home