Monday, January 21, 2008

A Loyal Church

Had really been busy for the past few days since my return from our Leadership Conference in Kuala Lumper. Had a wonderful time of learning and fellowshipping with the leaders.

The teaching is really refreshing as we were taught about the importance of being loyal to God and to one another. I was very much challenged to be loyal to God and to the people that He has placed in my life.

Pastor PN and Pastor Simon also taught about loyalty from the perspective of leadership. Loyalty is not something we demand from people but something that we earned as we served our people and be credible in our lifestyles.

The example of how David lost the loyalty of Joab was a very striking example to me.

Bedsides the teaching, the meal times with the many different leaders from all over the world was also very interesting. I had the opportunities to catch up with our pastors from Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, Australia and other countries.

It was very strengthening to hear their life stories as they fight in the trenches of ministries. Both their victories and wounds added much courage to me! I just love meeting real people with real stories who have a real desire to serve Jesus!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TQ for sharing the insight. jt

January 22, 2008 11:14 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hi jt, am glad to be able to share my learning :)

January 22, 2008 1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home