Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Last Batch Of Photos From Europe...

I had been receiving some photos that I really love to share with all. These are wonderful photos that will be etched into my memories for life.

Here are the photos...
















How beautiful are these two photos!!! This is one of the most breathtaking sights that I had even seen in my life. This is a place in Switzerland. I have better news... heaven should be even nicer!

































Claudia and I. One likes to have his/her photo taken while the other one does not really enjoy as much. Guess who does and who doesn't.















That's Josef of Hope Zurich. He is a wonderful guy that brought us around Switzerland. He has a strong gift of serving and gives very clear details and direction to us. I love it!
















These are two brothers that I am really close to. We talk heart to heart, soul to soul & spirit to spirit. The cool one is Prawit (aka David Chen) and the very wise and godly one is Prakich. They have both helped me a lot in my life.
















These photos look like they are taken off the movie "Grease"! Some of the Hope Singapore leaders and us having a great time touring the city of Prague in 2 red convertibles. How cool is that!















That's Mike, me, David and Choon Yam some 3000m above sea level. We were on our way up to the top of Matterhorn.















Mike and me connecting with CK. I must really commend CK on his growth. He is really a very different person from how he was when in Singapore. He has grown in maturity, leadership and conviction. Way to go CK!















Here's the last photo. Here's everyone in the Euro-Convention 2006. It has to be one of the memorable conferences! I have really been blessed.

By the way, I am 8th from the left in the 20th row from the front (in the photo).

6 Comments:

Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

Is CK eating well over there?

He looks like he lost a lot of weight leh...

August 29, 2006 9:40 pm  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

haha... No worries Andrew. He is healthy. With olive oil and salad, he may be slimmer but he is healthy. I should go for church planting too :)

August 30, 2006 8:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor, the photos look like painting... amazing...we guessed that u r the one who don't like to be taken photos off haha!

August 30, 2006 6:01 pm  
Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

Oh no wonder... only on olive oil and salad diet...

So should recommend this diet to our sisters =p

September 01, 2006 1:58 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

Hi Karshun & Leslie, you know me well!

September 01, 2006 8:52 pm  
Blogger jaRain said...

Hi Pastor Jeff,

Thanks for sharing those photos with us. I sure hope Heaven has nicer view than that.That way, I can just nau there everyday.

September 04, 2006 1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home