Monday, February 04, 2008

40+ Photo














This is a great photo of my JC buddies. From the canteen in Mount Sinai until today, we have taken off in many different directions since.

Two of my buddies are high-fliers (literally in the Air Force). One is a Commanding Officer of a Squadron while another is a fighter pilot poised to be a General in due days. I tried to get their promise to protect me if foreign forces were to attack Singapore.

Another one works in a foreign bank while another is CEO. One more works as a GM in CIBA Vision and he offers to get us contact lens at cost! I am not so sure of what the rest of the gang are doing...

For this year, plans are being made to have a mass birthday celebration in June. June is in the middle of the calendar year. My friends reckon that it is a good way to rid ourselves of possible mid-life crisis : )

Time really flies! The memory back in school is still so vivid and now it some 20 plus years later already.

And as I look back, I must say that the best decision that I have made since (or can ever make) is the decision to know and love Jesus. And as I have said, I really pray that I will still be playing soccer with my friends for all of eternity as they come to know this Jesus that I love too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

wow.. very cool...
me and my jc friends (your juniors) are just a shade away from you hehe...

February 12, 2008 9:52 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

cool tiger! when you reach 40, i will be nearing 50!

February 12, 2008 10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home