Saturday, February 02, 2008

Smokinn Frogz Kitchen

This is one of the happiest food discoveries near my place.

Once again, I must admit that it is not easy to find. But once you found it, I am quite sure that you will enjoy it. For those of you that drive, this place is a free-parking zone!

This is a great place to just hang out and talk. The ambience is relaxing and the food (& drinks) are reasonably priced and good.

I highly recommend that you check out the Home Made Beef Burger. The beef patty is both moist and quite sizable. And the serving of tasty fries is so very generous.

The Fish and Chips and Pasta are rather nice too.

If you want something more exotic, you should also check out the escargots. This cheesy version is quite nice.

Claudia and I have brought some of my overseas friends there and it is a wonderful setting for long talk and discussion.

If you go at the right time, you can even caught EPL there. The first time I was there, I saw two gentlemen wearing Liverpool jerseys and I asked the waitress if this is a Liverpool fans hang out place. She assured me that it was just coincidence.

Check out the map below to get there!







Home Made Beef Burger






Cheesy Esacrgot



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this sounds like good stuff man

February 03, 2008 9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehee... yalor... alwiz recommend good place to eat lol... must watch out e weight ooo ;p

February 04, 2008 12:15 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

With CNY around the corner, I will definitely watch my weight... watch it grows!

February 04, 2008 10:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your blog tan674

February 04, 2008 10:26 am  
Blogger Jeff Chong said...

glad to know that tan674 :)

February 06, 2008 8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home